Sunday, May 1, 2011

May!

Welcome new babycakes friends!
Seasons are changing! Around here we have 4 seasons: ice, tornado, mosquito, and lovely!
(Lovely= fall...ahhh I love fall!!)
We are full into "tornado season" here in TN!
Since the humidity is rising, I thought something nice and summery would be good...
So May is orange babycakes! Yay!

(Babylips/lip butter is still peppermint!)

Keep in mind I use cocoa butter and coconut oil as the top two butters in babycakes... so you will also smell the cocoa and coconut undertones. I could use refined oils/butters to get rid of the scents...but that wouldn't be true to the babycakes way of doing things, friends!

It's a light orange scent...you won't smell like you spilled your juice in your child's hair or anything!

Please be patient as I am making more all the time and I can only ship Mon-Wed with melting fears in shipping.... and it may take a few days to a week to get it out the door!
(and if you bug me about it, I will pull the 'I have SEVEN children" card. Don't make me go there. It isn't pretty!)

Happy May, babycakes!

ps- remember the new babylips/babycakes lip butter is also available! $2.50 added to any order!

5 comments:

  1. Is the babylips lip butter also orange scent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great!
    I can't wait to order my citrus Babycakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good question! I edited this post, but no- the lip butter is still peppermint! I may offer other scents in that in the future... but the peppermint seems to work well! Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got my orange baby cakes in the mail today... Love the new scent!. And my daughter? She was literally jumping up and down when she saw that a new jar of her "favorite lotion" had arrived. (We JUST ran out of the peppermint a couple days ago.) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love my babycakes lotion. It has made such a difference to Samuel's hair and skin. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete