Monday, April 25, 2011

babycakes lip butter!

Okay babycakes fans...
by popular demand...it's here!
babycakes lip butter! (or, babylips for short!)














Now...you can only order it with a body butter order (unless you want like 10 of them...then just send me a message!)

It's lovely.
More solid like c@rmex in a little jar, but light enough for anytime!
It stays on for a long time and just like everything else...
it's made from food-grade butters and pure beeswax!
Currently, only peppermint scent is available.

$2.50 per tub (7cc / 1.5" tall)

As always, thanks again to all my babycakes friends for ordering and sharing your babycakes love with your friends!




2 comments:

  1. I like the loop hole you made for me since I do want like 10 and it's going to take me a long time to use all my babycakes I already have!

    ReplyDelete