Thursday, May 17, 2012

Babycakes: Babyface

This morning a lady at a store asked me what product I am using for my face, since my skin looks "flawless"! Wow... what a complement! (and way to make my whole morning! Busy mom of 12... flawless? I'll be playing that over and over in my head for days!)

Well, I've been using Babycakes: babyface as my night time moisturizer for my face and neck for a few months now. I LOVE this product!

What makes it different?
Well... true to all Babycakes products, it contains no water or filler liquid and only plant-based natural oils are in the jar! It's a unique blend of 40% Argan Oil (very popular for anti-aging creams, anti-scar and stretchmark creams), and other skin-healing butters and oils that makes it very healing for the skin while it helps replenish lost moisture and elasticity.

I've been using the 4 ounce jar for 3 months now and I have several uses left.

Babyface is unscented, so nothing will irritate your eyes!

Feel free to ask any questions you have regarding this product or any others!
I love to help you find the right product for your needs!

~Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment