Monday, April 2, 2012

Babycakes Orders!

Hello, sweet babycakes friends!

We will be leaving in 5 days to go get our children!!

I am working hard this week to finish up shipping all current orders.
If you would like to place an order to be shipped before we leave...
please order before Wednesday April 4th!

After this date, I intend to ship twice monthly - on/around the 15th and 30th.
I think this will be the easiest way for me to stay on top of my orders/shipping and keep you stocked up on the products you love!

Thank you all for your kindness and support as we've been waiting to bring our kiddos home!

Blessings!
Chrissy

2 comments:

  1. Weeeeeeee! YAAYAAA! Congrats and God speed! I hope you have no bumps or hiccups on that loooong journey. I can't wait to see pics of your kiddos HOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you home!??? Ahhhhhhh, can't wait to see a picture! :)

    ReplyDelete