Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September scent!

Well, babycakes...
my supplies are finally on their way to my home and should be here by the weekend!

I will begin making and shipping more Babycakes by the middle of next week (barring any unforeseen drama... like the humidity that plagued my whipped yumminess last month!)

As for a scent for September, it's been a tough call! The recent scents have been popular and many folks are asking for a repeat from a recent month...

So September will again be the Mint Blend!
It's a lovely combination of Spearmint, Peppermint and a touch of rosemary and tea tree!
It's my personal favorite for my own use (after shower, before bed, by the sink in the kitchen).

Unscented/Natural is ALWAYS available and competes with the mint blend for the #1 seller!

Thank you all for your patience as I have struggled to fill orders recently!
Our lives will (hopefully) settle down now that school is well in session and almost everything that moves in our house has been broken and repaired recently! :)

As a side note, business related, after having kept track of my cost for ingredients and shipping, shipping supplies, cost of jars etc... I have realized that my actual proceeds from the time I put into creating my babycakes isn't quite what I need for it to be in order to make it worth the time I spend away from my family. I have increased the price slightly to cover increased costs, and I hope that does not deter anyone from ordering -but totally understand if so and I apologize that I am unable to offer it for a lower cost. The ingredients could be cheaper if I were willing to go with conventional oils and butters instead of organic, fair-trade... but I want to be sure I am using the highest quality ingredients available for my own babycakes, and for yours!

Blessings to all my sweet supportive babycakes friends...
I'm so thankful for your kind words, re-orders and referrals!


1 comment:

  1. How long can I expect to wait before receiving my order? I think I placed the order through PayPal about 10 days ago. Not exactly sure, but am anxious to try it out!
    :)Melissa Lemanski
    Washington State

    ReplyDelete