Friday, March 11, 2011

Welcome!

My name is Chrissy. My husband and I have seven babycakes, three of whom were adopted from Ethiopia in 2010!

With my own allergies and my desire to use natural products on our bodies, I developed a blend that I love for me, as well as for my babycakes' hair and skin!

What I developed worked so well, I wanted to share it with my friends, neighbors and other trans-racial families out there who are looking for something thats all-natural and still affordable!

** A note on prices and shipping**
I have adjusted the price to include free shipping. After speaking with a few friends, they would prefer to pay $13 or $21 and get free shipping than have a price + shipping option. If you need to speak with me about this, leave your email in the comments and I am happy to discuss it with you!
OR - if you live in the middle Tennessee area and would like to pick it up here, I am happy to arrange that with you and that particular pricing option is on the pull down ordering menu as well!

I hope you enjoy looking around! Click on the different tabs at the top to learn more about babycakes, more about me, what's in my body butter, and why I think it's the best thing you can put in your hair or on your body!

Blessings!
~Chrissy


No comments:

Post a Comment